Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Clean

Wow, so I cleaned my room pretty seriously today. I have this sewing table in my room that has been covered with stuff for about 2 years now,. Really, 2 years. It had things from when I went to FIT on it, mainly pads of paper and markers, things like that. And now it has some stuff on it again, but its things that have been sorted through, and I plan on maybe getting a real desk one of these days, since I never use this sewing table and i lack a desk.
Now the four cats i have keep coming into my room to check it out. They get so curious when I clean my room or move anything around. Especially since some of them like to sleep in my closet and i have just moved some things around in there so they are going to have to get used to it.
I didn't get the chance to take photos of things for etsy, but I have organize a bunch of things that I plan on selling, now they are all ready for when I do get the chance to take photos. There is quite a lot, and I am very excited to get the stuff up and start making some money, most of which will go to a new car.
I also have four big donate bags filled with clothes and shoes and other things, and I threw out a big garbage cans worth of junk. It amazes me how every time i clean this room, I seem to have so much garbage.
Okay, this was just a quick update on my cleanings today. I have to go to work now, I have been working alot of nights lately and its getting to me a bit. Oh well!

No comments: