Friday, September 3, 2010

clever nettle polyvore contest

i have known about polyvore for a long time now, but i have never even tried it.i think i was a bit intimated by it, thought it might be too hard or something. too many choices ya know! but now polyvore has this contest using their new mini editor which it the most amazing, easiest thing i have ever used! anja has the chance to will $1000! as well as a lucky reader. a couple of weeks ago, anja was nice enough to post a little something about me and my shop, so lets help her!
so please stop over by clever nettle to try it out. make as many as your little heart desires. she pulled a bunch of fall fashions from all over, as well as a bunch of pieces from her shop.

iv been up since early this morning, couldn't get back to sleep, so i spent my morning becoming addicted to polyvore. heres a few of my looks!

my sets
my sets
my sets
my sets
my sets
my sets
my sets

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i esp love the second look. also wear are the sunnys in the first look from?

Emily Rose said...

thank you! and im not too sure, but you can take a look over at clever nettle's polyvore mini editor. just click the link in the post above.

Nayantara Sam said...

I love the first, second and fourth look! Anything with platforms is a winner to me :P

http://www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com/ Please follow :D