Tuesday, January 25, 2011

done up

Photobucket
this morning i tried out the "koralya" hair style i learned from then scissor sisters tutorial and i think it came out pretty well! this was literally my first try, no do overs. and i say thats pretty good, considering i dont do too complicated things with my hair, nor do i know how to. this was pretty easy, and good on day when you kinda need a shower but dont have the time.. like me.. today. i also got orange lipstick and i wore it to work yesterday and EVERYBODY asked me what i ate that made my lips orange. i rather like it.. just maybe not for work.

7 comments:

Ismay said...

I love the hair, I loved that tutorial, I'm definitely going to try it soon!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

The hair looks amazing. I'm rather terrible at these things, but I really have to try this...I wonder how it will look with bangs.
The lipstick is great too.

Honor said...

I tried that style but I found my hair was a bit too short. It looks great on you however

http://teapothonor.blogger.com

Rosie said...

Loving the up-do, i'd try it, but I've got hella bangs that would not permit me to wear such an amazing hairstyle. Love the coraly lipstick too on you!

Ashley Ording said...

Cute! It looks perfect to me! Now come do my hair. ;)

Unknown said...

Absolutely love it! Hopefully my hair isn't too short for this.

Lauren said...

This is great! I need to try this soon!

Lauren
Sparrow & Urchin