Friday, April 15, 2011

flowers and last change at golden fur vintage!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm going away this weekend to visit friends Courtney and Chris and western MA, and found out last minuet that there is going to be a local flea market we can get a table at for $10, so I'm going to be brininging most of my shops inventory with me. Just want to let you all know you have about 24 hours left to purchase anything today before I put the shop on vacation mode and possibly sell some f this stuff! So if there is anything you have ben eyeing.. nows the time to buy! It may not be in the shop after the weekend, SO head on over to Golden Fur Vintage and take a look! Shop will go on vacation mode tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Aww these are pretty.

Annalise said...

Really beautiful flower photos. I'll go check out the shop right now!
XOXO