Tuesday, May 10, 2011

old friends and new change

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Oh you know, Just having some quality girl time with my best gal. Ali came over last night, it was just us, the cats and some beers. And photo booth ;) p.s. that link is to Ali's new portfolio.. it's amazing!

As you can see my blog got a little facelift. Or rather a whole makeover, ha! I was getting a little tired of my layout, but I was totally inspired to change it up when my friend Jessica posted a great group of pixel backgrounds she created once upon a time. Head on over to her blog to check out the rest, I love them all!
Photo in the banner was taken by me, my favorite flower, Hydrangeas.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely post. quality time with besties is always needed and always so enjoyable. you two are so cute, and your flat (from what i can see) looks amazing.

Emma Litton said...

I love the new blog look, it's really nice! Girl time is always the best, you both are adorable.

Meg said...

awwww these pictures are cute

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! i'm lovin the new blog make over as well haha

Phara said...

Love the new lay-out!
X

Zoƫ, Lion Heart Vintage said...

blog looks great, girl! and holy eff, ali's portfolio is incredible!!

Jessicat said...

I love it! Looks grrrreat!

Emma Lavelle said...

Love the new blog look

You and Ali look like sisters in these photos :)

xx