Tuesday, July 26, 2011

golden fur vintage update

Just listed a bunch of new things to the shop! Most of them are gems I got from Donnaland that have all been hand washed by yours truly! This will be my last shop update before the big move, I plan to close up shop on friday the 29th, only a few days away! But don't worry! As soon as I'm settled things will be up and running. But for this week only you can get all these cuties with the 30% off sale I still have going on! Use code "SUMMERHAZE" at checkout on ANY ITEM!!

So drop on by Golden Fur Vintage for pretty things and great prices!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

SoFashionistica said...

I will be looking forward to your new posts at your new place! I can't wait to see what exciting adventures your new life in a new town will bring you, keep us posted!

Emma Litton said...

So many beautiful new things!

xo,
Em

kristin renner said...

everything's too cute! I couldnt help but snag a couple dresses :)

good luck with your move!

hannah and landon said...

that mustard dress and skirt! too perfect!