Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hair Tutorial: Pigtails!



So we got internet back here, so I was finaly able to finnish up my latest tutorial video and get it onto youtube, so here you have it! This look is cute 60s style pig tails and wont leave you looking like a kid! I was pretty much inspired by Bridget Bardot and other 60s babes who would wear their hair this way and still look damn hot! It's been a long time since I wore my hair in pigtails, and I was able to figure out a style that worked well for me and is really simple to do.

All you need is a brush, a comb, two hair elastics, and some strips of fabric for decoration (which is optional). Also handy is some hairspray if you wish, and some general rag curl knowledge.. which if you need a refresher check out my rag curl tutorial ! Otherwise, this is a really easy look to achieve.. I should know, this is they way I have been wearing my hair pretty much every day now since I started it haha.

So try it out, let me know how it goes! I would love to see photos of your new do! Also, if there are any other hair styles you would like to see me do, let me know :D

5 comments:

Michelle Anna said...

Love the tutorial!

Anonymous said...

oh that's fantastic! i'm growing my hair longer so looking forward to giving this a go.

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

This is my weekend project. :) At least pigtails work for short hair!

Stina said...

so cute! you, the tutorial and the video! i'm very lazy when it comes to styling my hair, but this looks easy and fast enough, even for me! :)

the wild bunches said...

These are so cute. Must try! Thanks for sharing x