Tuesday, November 29, 2011

finally, a shop update!

Wow you guys, I have been the WORST blogger this month!!! I don't know what it is, I'm just not feeling too driven about it anymore... or I'm just going through a lazy period, which happens to me from time to time. But thats no excuse! I last left off in St. Louis, but now I'v been home for about two weeks, and I have a whole new wardrobe with me! Thanks to Donnaland I have had a new dress to wear every day! And lots of pretty things for the shop. Which brings me to my next point, there has been a Golden Fur Vintage shop update! The first in like over 4 months! Sorry about that guys, I have been hoarding vintage!!! This is just a little one, I convinced my boyfriend to help me take shop photos today, and I could only get a bit out of him. I have about 40 more pieces to shoot and list, just waiting for the help of one of my lovely lady friends. So scroll down for a little peek at whats in the store now, and stay tuned the rest of the week! I want to dress you all for the holidays, and with 30+ vintage dresses waiting to go in the shop, I think thats something I can make happen!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Dulcie said...

Please don't give up, you are one of my absolute favourite bloggers and give me so much style inspiration. The blogosphere would lose one of it's best vintage and thrift icons if you were to stop! xx

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Beautiful collars galore! <3 What an update! And of course, hope you are able to feel inspired again, I would miss your blog so much!

x
Lost in the Haze

Annalise said...

Glad to see you back, even if for just a short update. Lots of pretty goodies here. I know how it is trying to find time to update. It's the hardest thing for Jenny and me.
XOXO

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

Looks amazing and welcome back :)