Monday, March 5, 2012

blue pink and sea foam

Photobucket

So one of the reasons I wasn't doing very many outfit posts these last few months was because I misplaced the part of my tripod that keeps the camera attached to it. I use a tripod that's older than I am that used to be my dads and it has this little screw that lost the washer that keeps it on.. and so shortly after moving here I misplaced it. Just the other day i found it again... and because I am a fool.. just after using it I set it down somewhere and now I once again don't know where it is.. ugh! So to take these photos the last few days I just balance the camera on top of the tripod platform and hope I don't knock it off, which I did the other day and now my camera has a nice little crack in it.. but luckily still works.. ugh. I don't know why I am telling you this.. maybe to explain the lack of vertical photos in my outfit posts these days.

This skirt I just got from Beacon's Closet last night. We have these little bins behind the buying counter that we can set aside things for ourself in.. after working only 3 days my bin is already full!!! So last night I bought a few things and this skirt being one of them. I really really love the colors! And the shape is so cute! I paired it with this light sea foam green silk blouse and some AA blue knee highs. These days I feel no outfit with a short skirt is complete without some knee socks or something! I think I am just trying to find all the ways to make myself look like a child, but I'm okay with that.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Zoƫ, Lion Heart Vintage said...

ohhh so beautiful! i love this colour combo. and that last photo is to die for! :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

The skirt is gorgeous! You look beautiful.

Catherine, XO.

Kitsune-kun said...

lovely colours! and sorry about the tripod piece, that's frustrating.

Frannie Pantz said...

Oh no! I hope you find it soon! Once you find it, I'm sure you'll have that "of course!" moment. I love, love, LOVE your minty blouse. It is so pretty!

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic said...

i love the colors and pattern in that skirt.
i bought myself an extra camera remote, and i still lost the original one. now i'm thinking about buying ANOTHER one so at least i can always find one.

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

ahhh i just outwardly cringed when you said you wacked your camera off the tripod and it cracked! ack.
hope you find the pin soon. i HATE losing the click in thing for the tripod. i've been finding i just leave mine attached to my camera as of late.

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

carrievintage said...

adorable!