Monday, March 26, 2012

bojeangles

Photobucket

So the batteries died on my camera again today, they also did on saturday thats why there is no photos of my outfit from that day. Although I have some instagram photos I can use, cause I gotta show you these awesome pants I wore that day. So today it's iphone photos again. I got these sweet disco pants from my friend Ali a while back, and today will be my first time wearing them out. These photos don't realyl do them justice.. think the american apparel ones but without such a slim leg at the bottom, and better because of this Bojeangles "SKIN-EASE" tag. The top I got from the Williamsburg Beacon's a while back, and these sweet shoes I got from my store recently, they are from Topshop originally. I have been looking for a good oxford shoe for a while, and figured I would see the perfect pair come into work eventually. I had two different pairs in my bucket for a bit.. but there was something about both that didn't quite grab me. And then these came in and I knew I found the ones!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sampada said...

What a cute seventies look! Love that top :)

-Rose