Thursday, August 23, 2012

flower power

Photobucket

Can you believe that summer is really starting to come to an end? It's sad to say, but I think it is going to be quickly on it's way out this year. Here in Brooklyn the weather has been so mild for all of August, even a bit chilly if your up on a roof at night. I have heard some rumors about how this winter is going to be cold and snowy.. so I need to soak up whats left of this summer weather before it's too late!

And to me nothing says summer more than a crop top and some high waisted shorts! I got this top at work a week or so ago and has quickly become my favorite. In fact I am wearing it right now as I write this, these photos were from two days ago. Woops! I am quite guilty of wearing something new and favorite over and over again until something else comes along. The shorts are american apparel that are maybe my favorite this summer. Nearly every time I went to the beach these babies took me there. The sandals are Saltwater sandals, the best around, so so comfy and you can wear them with anything.

Photos by Noelle

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

kristin @ high socks said...

i loooove the american apparel tap shorts. i have the turquoise houndstooth pair that i love. i ordered ones like yours in red too but they were too big and i never got around to exchanging them. womp womp. the houndstooth ones, i wear constantly. they are the best for just throwing on when you go off on summery adventures.