Thursday, August 16, 2012

slinky

Photobucket

Yesterday I had the great pleasure of meeting a new friend, and someone who will probably be contributing photos to the blog pretty regularly now! Noelle Downing contacted me a few weeks ago saying she would be interested in helping me out with blog photos if I needed it. I guess knowing I used my tripod all the time I could use a hand. Yesterday we met for coffee, has a good chat about ourselves, got to know one another a bit. Then we took some shots for the blog, and I have to say it's a pretty good fit. So not used to the shutter going off a million times and having so much to work with! Thanks Noelle!

So everything I'm wearing here I got from Beacon's. I just got this dress last week, a bit of a departure from my usual garb, but I like it. Pretty sexy I guess with that low cut back, when I first saw it I thought it was vintage. It looked pretty 70s disco to me, but turned out to be designer, Yigal Azrouel. It leaves little to the imagination I guess haha, but it feels really nice on, and it's fun to mix things up a bit, especially when I don't usually show so much skin

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

5 comments:

Zoƫ, Lion Heart Vintage said...

Beautiful! I love these photos too. It seems like a good partnership! :)

Frannie Pantz said...

This dress is just stunning on you! I love the back, the color and the fabric. Gorgeous!

Christina Catherine said...

Next level

Oh are you sure about that? said...

woahwoahh!! amazing photos and such a great dress too

lally

Christina Marie said...

Gorgeous dress! You look great.

xx
www.naturally-christina.blogspot.com