Saturday, September 1, 2012

cat eye tutorial



So I'm back with another tutorial, this time not on hairstyles, but on how I do my eye makeup! Most days I just wear a bit of mascara with a cat eye and some blush, pretty quick and simple. But it did take me a while to figure out how to get the perfect cat eye once it was a style I started going for. But I promise you it's not as hard as it may seem! I don't know if this video is even really going to help you haha, I do a lot of just talking and don't really get up to the camera close enough.. but I tried! Let me know if you think this is helpful or just a waste of your last 10 minuets of life. Enjoy!

2 comments:

gbgb said...

What's the song in the video? So cute! I think it's a great video - I too have just learned that little trick with drawing the line upward...my cat eyes used to be a wonky mess! Can't really say they're perfect now but it's somewhat better haha

Have you ever had people tell you that you look like Alicia Silverstone? I think it's the lips making me think that, perhaps...you're a doll! :)

reckless daughter said...

aaah...you are too cute! "just apply eyeshadow like you apply eyeshadow!" ;) I love learning how other people do cat-eyes. Your eye makeup always looks great so I may have to try cat eyes a la Emily some time soon.