Thursday, December 6, 2012

Holiday Treat from Family Affairs

Photobucket

Family Affairs is having a fun little sale this month called Holiday Treat where every day until Christmas a Family Affairs or Toujours Toi item will be on special discount! I got this beautiful Room With A View dress in september at a sample sale Nina was having. I tried on many things, but once I got this pretty little number on me I knew I had to have it! It has the most amazing details like the beautiful shape of the sleeves and the sweet ruffles on the shoulders and such an interesting neckline! This dress and a few other pieces from the Spring 2011 collection also feature some beautiful dead-stock pre-war glass buttons from a factory in New York in the 1930's! (what a mouthful!) It's brilliant yet simple details like this which make me really love smaller local designers. I wore this dress for a Thanksgiving Friendsgiving for the first time recently and felt beautiful the whole night, it's such a special dress to me!

Room With A View dress is Holiday Treat No. 6 and will be on sale for today only at 60% off from $289 to $116! Don't miss your chance to own this beauty, or make is a special treat for a loved one!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your dress and awww you're wearing the pin curls!

Isa said...

That necklace stands out so well against the dress! The material is gorgeous, so airy!

http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/