Sunday, January 27, 2013

yellow red and blue

Photobucket

I decided I want to play a bit more with color. What's that you say? "But Emily, you always wear so much color, what on earth are you taking about?!" I know I know, I hear what you're sayin' and I agree, we all know I love to wear color. But I think what I really mean is more color blocking, or more monochromatic dressing, or instead of wearing colorful patterns and prints like I feel I usually do, maybe I'll wear more solids. We will see, this is a little play on that idea with this here outfit. I just recently got a bunch of vintage panty hoes and thigh highs in all the best colors from a buy I did at work. Blue, pink, yellow, peach, green.. the list goes on. Well actually it kind of stops there, but I now have a myriad of colorful things to put on my legs, which is something I don't do often. So I'm excited to see where that will take me on this little style experiment.

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8 comments:

Kitsune-kun said...

the sheer glow of those tights produces such a cool effect! love it:)

LincolnTaft said...

wait, I got rid of that shirt? haha. I never know what I own anymore. Looks great on you though.

kelsey said...

you look lovely, as usual. those colors are marvelous together. and vintage panty hose? so lucky.

hannah, heart city said...

orange you stylish !
okay maybe that doesn't make sense but sweet colors

Sarah Kyle said...

love the bright colors!!!

Mariel said...

those shoes are so adorable!!! xoxo

reckless daughter said...

wow, those tights are awesome! love the entire outfit :D

Crystal Lee said...

gosh those shoes are cute. love your fashion play.